2022 ES Field Day
Elementary Field Day will be Tuesday, May 24 (last week of school)
- 2 parent volunteers per homeroom will rotate with the homeroom. Our volunteer sign-up is closed. Thank you if you signed up.
- 1st and 4th grade 8:45 - 9:45. (parent volunteers 8:30-10)
- 2nd and 3rd grade 9:55 - 10:55. (parent volunteers 9:45-11:15)
- Kinder 1:15 - 2:15. (parent volunteers 1-2:30)
- 5th grade 1:15 - 2:30. (parent volunteers 1-2:45)
- Students are encouraged to wear their class color t-shirt and athletic shorts or bottoms along with tennis shoes.
- Spectators are welcome. Spectators are asked to stay to the perimeter of the field and not enter school buildings due to secondary students taking final exams. Port-a-potties will be available at the high school turf field (about a 5 minute walk away from our field day).
- Kona Ice. Families can pre-order from Kona Ice. Please click the link below for more Kona Ice details.
Questions? Please email Ms. Morse, Mrs. Rosebrook, or your homeroom teacher