Other Athletic Booster Club Volunteer Needs
Please contact Kelly Parker or Renee Rooks if you are interested in supporting the
PRA Miners Athletic Booster Club!
Whether you have a lot of time or just a little, we can use your help. Many hands make light work!
Contact us today at PRABoosters@gmail.com
Communications Committee Publicity/Website Committee
- Coordinates and keeps up-to-date email database
- Works on quarterly newsletter and distribution to membership
- Prepares responses or coordinates responses to signed emails sent to the PRA Athletic Booster gmail
- Prepares and sends mass communication emails to Booster members when requested by Booster Board member(s)
- Publicizes activities, achievements and other Boosters-related information via the Booster Web site and other media as appropriate
- Pursues media opportunities to promote awareness of Booster activities in the local community
- Provides ongoing, timely communication of Booster information on the Booster Website
- Will work with the publicity committee to advertise membership via the PRA Booster website and other methods
- Will process all membership applications
- Designs and maintains Spirit Pack for new Booster Members orders
- Orders and sells spirit items at meetings, games and other events as appropriate
- Develop a yearly calendar of events including: football tailgating committee, etc,.
- Organizes events such as fundraisers and awards nights including goals/desired outcomes and theme of events
- Come up with ways to attract members to events including developing ways to market and advertise the events
- Work with Board to identify sponsors for events
Concession “Season" Coordinator
- Determines sports schedules and creates a Sign-up Genius for volunteer sign-up while ensuring volunteers are assigned for all games
- Coordination of food inventory, volunteer rotation hours, instructions in food prep, set up & take-down, and pricing guidelines
We will be assembling the Board and officers for the first year of the booster club, If you have an interest in a board position, please contact Kelly Parker or Renee Rooks to express your interest.