Every year Annual Give provides Prospect Ridge Academy with the working capital to support the daily functions of the school. Everything from staff salaries to maintenance expenses are supported by the Annual Give program.
Please consider making a contribution that is meaningful to you. No donation is too small and we are truly grateful for each and every gift.
Unlike traditional public schools, Prospect Ridge Academy operates with a funding gap of approximately $1,390 per student. While PRA receives the same per-pupil operating funds as other public schools, most traditional public schools have 100% of their building needs covered by bond dollars. PRA uses 15-20% of these per-pupil operating funds to pay debt services for our building. PRA incurs additional expenses to create our unique learning environment, including:
- maintaining a low student to counselor ratio to promote our college-prep culture
- providing an elementary science lab
- supporting technology on an individual student basis to enhance instruction
- offering competitive middle school sports
- providing real-life service-learning opportunities for students
- modern, well-equipped facilities that we own and operate
Donations are accepted year-round and individuals can sign up for a monthly, recurring deduction. Support comes from all constituencies at PRA - parents and guardians, staff, extended family, and friends.
The Annual Give campaign touches every aspect of our school and helps maintain the academic excellence for which we are known. Contribute to the Annual Give Today!
You can drop off a check at either front office or click above to make a one-time donation or recurring monthly donations.