As a K-12 campus, with elementary, middle and high school students beginning and ending the day at the same time, we have established clear driveline procedures to make the drop-off and pick-up process as smooth as possible for our community.
- Drop-off students between 7:45-8:10 am
- The cutout (on Preble Creek) is for drop/go – not parking
- For park/walk – use Indian Peaks Pkwy or Alcott Way
- Students not seated in the classroom when the bell rings at 8:15 am are considered tardy (tardy students not signed-in by a parent are given an unexcused tardy)
- If you do not have a K-5 student, please do not use the ES driveline. Instead, use the HS driveline, drop/go, or park/walk
- Have your student ready to go before entering driveline
- For pick-up, parents can enter driveline beginning at 3:05 pm
We are pleased to continue our partnership with Schoolpool to help parents get their students to/from school. Schoolpool is a service of Way to Go, a federally funded program of the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG). It’s free and there is no obligation to participate.
Access the special Prospect Ridge Academy link through the parent portal (requires login), and create an account. Once registered, parents can find and contact interested PRA families in their area. The more families that register the more likely parents are able to find good matches.
Information is provided for your use only. Way to Go does not run background checks, confirm valid drivers' licenses or assess insurance coverage on participants. Potential users are advised to screen participants to their personal satisfaction and check their own insurance coverage for carpooling to assure that they are covered under these voluntary arrangements. No drivers, vehicles or insurance are provided.