How to Sign-up for Notify Me
Notify Me is our new online athletic/activity scheduler program and it is phase two of our new online registration. When you sign-up, it will give you reminders of the sporting events of your choosing as well as any changes to the schedules of those events. Especially with spring sports, games and practices get changed, postponed or even cancelled somewhat last minute and it’s reassuring to receive those last minute changes via text and or email. Below are the steps to sign-up.
- Open prospectridge-ar.rschooltoday.com
- On the left side of the page below the calendar, click on Athletics Calendar with Notify Me site
- On the right side of the page below the calendar, click on NOTIFY ME
- Create an account (right side of page)
- STEP 1 - MY ACCOUNT - Set up Account - Please fill out both email and mobile phone number to receive notifications AND you must click save and continue.
- STEP 2 - CHOOSE CATEGORIES - Click Athletics or Clubs or both (summer athletic camps will use clubs).
- Below and to the right you will see Conference/Non Conference Events - these are games you wish to be notified when there are any changes, postponements or cancellations. Click on all that apply to you, (You may have different kids in different sports).
- To the right is School-Only Events - these are practices you wish to be notified when there are any changes, postponements or cancellations. Click on all that apply to you. , (You may have different kids in different sports).
- Click “Continue to Next Step”
- STEP 3 SET UP NOTIFICATIONS - Set up if you would like a notification to be sent before games and practices and many hours before the event you would like notification. Click the bubble to the right that designates you would like to be made aware of schedule changes.
Example: you have a student on the JV Baseball Team and you would like notifications about practices as well as games 2 hours before events. Use the drop down menu to choose length of time before event to receive notifications. You have the radio button clicked under “Schedule Change Notifications” for both games and practices.
- Click “Save My Settings”.
Another great tool is the rSchoolToday phone app. It has games, practices as well as rosters, scores, game calendar for every sport during that season. The icon for the app is a blue ball cap with the letters rst on the front above the bill. After app is downloaded, choose setup, Colorado, Metropolitan Activities Association, Prospect Ridge Academy. All our practices and games should come up.
Please feel free to contact Suzi Carder with any questions or concerns you may have - 720-723-2100 x2175, email@example.com