Current PRA Families:
- Help us spread the word! We will be sending enrollment postcards home in ES Thursday folders for you to share with friends and family. Postcards will also be available in both offices for you to grab and share. We appreciate your help in sharing Facebook posts as well!
- Please remember to complete a lottery application for your PRA student's siblings by January 31! Siblings are not automatically enrolled in the lottery. Please be sure to fill out the sibling section of the application (including the name of currently attending student) in order to receive sibling priority. > Learn more
- If you choose to participate in the Adams 12 choice program and you are placed at a different school by Adams 12, this district approved assignment is legally binding; you are forfeiting your student's current spot at PRA by participating in the Adams 12 choice program.
- Check out our VISIT PRA page to see the dates for our Open Enrollment Presentations and signup for elementary tours and MS/HS shadow experiences.
- Check out the Enrollment section of our website to learn more about our enrollment policies, and to find the lottery application.
- The enrollment policy has changed slightly to award priority for students who applied during at least two consecutive prior open enrollment periods and were placed on the waitlist without receiving an offer of admission. > Learn more
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.