Dear PRA Families,
We are searching for a new Class of 2030 Grade Level Coordinator. This volunteer position is a fantastic opportunity to get more involved at the school, get to know the staff better, work with the tremendous ES GLC team, and build meaningful relationships with fellow parents/guardians.
One of the many benefits of working with the ES GLC team is that you are part of a fantastic group that will help support you, and you will be able to benefit from the experience of those who have come before.
We would like to have a new GLC identified in the next couple of weeks to allow them to shadow the current GLC over the next couple of weeks so they can learn from an experienced GLC.
We would also like to thank OUTGOING GLC - Hillary Hasket. Hillary has served as a GLC for the past few years, and we will greatly miss her presence as a GLC volunteer. It was a pleasure to get to know her, and we look forward to having her volunteer in the future at PRA in a different capacity.
We are looking for a fun and enthusiastic parent/guardian who:
- Is comfortable interacting with the PRA community, teachers, staff, and administration
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Is comfortable with writing a monthly newsletter
- Is familiar with Gmail, Signup Genius, and Facebook (training is available)
- Is excited to help with creating and maintaining a strong parent community within the Class of 2030. PRA class of 2030 is our current 5th-grade class.
This role requires daytime availability for monthly meetings with your grade-level team, ES admin, and periodic meetings with the entire K-12 GLC team.
Please contact Monica Henderson at [email protected] if you are interested in becoming a GLC or if you would like to learn more. We are looking to fill this position immediately for the school year.
Don’t hesitate! Look into becoming a GLC today!
Community Relations Coordinator