- Providing a Rigorous, Quality K-12 Education with an Intensified Math and Science Focus
- Using the Core Knowledge Sequence and Research-based College Preparatory Programming to Provide a Comprehensive Foundation for Life-long Learning
- Providing Social and Physical Development Through Athletics
- Utilizing Character Education and Service Learning Programs That Encourage Community Partnerships.
Creating academic, social, and ethical leaders.
- Tuition-free charter public school.
- Founded in 2010; our first cohort of students matriculated in 2011.
- Student Population:
Elementary School (K-5): 588 students
Middle School (6-8): 336 students
High School (9-12): 600 students at full build-out*
TOTAL students: 1,524
- Class sizes at Prospect Ridge Academy are limited to:
Kindergarten: 22 students
Grades 1-5: 25 students
Middle School: 28 students
High School: 30 students
- For current school demographics, visit the Colorado Department of Education website.
- Staff: All of our teachers meet the “highly qualified criteria” required in Colorado.
- Facilities: The Prospect Ridge Academy campus includes two school buildings: the K-8 building and the High School building. Both buildings feature modern classrooms, common areas, art and music facilities, athletic gymnasiums, and science and computer labs. Students share two on-campus libraries.
* Prospect Ridge Academy will serve students K-11th grade in 2016-17, and will add 12th grade in 2017-18